Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Walking Dead, Part III

Back in August of this year, I wrote two posts under the titles, The Walking Dead  and The Walking Dead, Part II . In those posts, I was describing a feeling of brain fog and extreme fatigue. In Part II, a migraine was added to the mix and for the first time in a while, I was feeling down for the count.

Here I am a month later, with headaches mostly under control (except for today) and extreme fatigue. I don't know how I am going to make it through the day. To make things worse, I am coming off of a rough and late night (I wanted to go to bed at 8:00PM)

I have a doctor's appointment today at 3:30 with my practitioner and just wish that I could go home and sleep.

Well, as I've learned before, I just keep telling myself, "It's just one more hour. It's just one more hour."

No comments: