Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Daily Update - Migraine/Trip

Just as an update... I am generally headache free, thanks to Verapamil, Imitrex and Frova!

I had an out of town trip that lasted 3 and 1/2 days. Normally, I do not like traveling as in the event that I have a flare, it is a lot more difficult to handle, not to mention that it is hard to relax when traveling with others as sometimes you cannot just go to your room and lay down, especially if you are supposed to be doing something at work. This usually leads to extended hours, etc. as people usually eat and hang out together.

All-in-all, my trip went decently with me only experiencing a headache Saturday night that was manageable. I ended up taking a Butalbitol and laying down hoping that a migraine was not around the corner. Thankfully, it wasn't!

"We now return you to regularly scheduled Fibromyalgia." ...lol

No comments: