Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Daily Update - Headache

Well, it's been a while since I've had a really bad headache, so I guess that I am due one. My fibro has had some days of acting up where I have to go home and go to bed early. Now, it seems like they are ganging up on me.

Right around 11:00 this morning, I was starting to get a headache in the right side of my head. I had felt it soming on for a little bit, so I took a Fioricet at that time.

Now at 1:30, I have pain shooting from the back of the right side of my head to the top of my head. I also have a feeling of fullness in my right ear and my right eye feels heavy and droopy.

Moving my head in any direction causes a stabbing pain in my forehead. I have 2 hours left in my day and am going to try to tough it out rather than leave early as I am trying to save my sick time.

To make matters a little worse is that tonight is Halloween and I want o be able to take my youngest girl trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Right no, I'm not too sure how that is going to play out.

No comments: