Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Walking Dead, Part II


Well today is Thursday and I am happy that it is. It's one step closer to the weekend.

Following my Wednesday morning mixup, I ended up coming home from work a little early, just because of my fatigue and a really bad headache. In addition to that, I was smelling the scent of blood in my left nostril. The odd part was that I didn't have a nose bleed or anything similar. It was like The Walking Dead... they were here for my brain (or so it seemed)

A quick Google search yielded the cause being anything from a migraine to a brain tumor. Well, that was reassuring, but nevertheless, I went home and lay down with a cold compress and the light off.

Eventually, I drifted off to sleep and woke up in time to eat a little and take my evening meds, then fell back to sleep. 

Seeing that everything was "decently OK" when I woke up this morning, I'm going to chalk this attack up to having a weird migraine, although if it happens again, I may just go to the ER due to the strangeness of having a blood smell.

No comments: