Friday, August 24, 2012

Daily Update: Headache and dizziness

Well, I thought that I was feeling a little better today, then I noticed that I had a migraine headache coming on and I looked in vain for the migraine medicine that the doctor had prescribed me. My headache started on the left side of my head, where I have ben having issues and then spread across the entirety of my forehead.

I then noticed a metallic taste in my mouth and an hour later, I still have the pain, amd laying down with a cool pack on my forehead. My wife went to the doctor's office (since I am dizzy and can't drive) to get some sample meds and to see if they can speak with the insurance company and schedule a CT scan.

Needless to say, this is thowing my body into weird fibro fits with miscellaneous pain here and there.

No comments: