Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wow... and Weather!

Wow! I really don't know what to say! has it really been this long since I've updated this blog?

It's strange, whenever the weather gets really bad, low barometric pressure, etc. it really brings out the bad side of my fibromyalgia. The only good thing is that it also reminds me of this blog, which I promise to try to post more frequently.

Anyway, I did want to pass something on especially for those that are adversely affected by the weather. It's a site called Weather Underground and they have local maps that show local weather stations that give you accurate results for a number of meteorological data, including barometric pressure, which I read is a big culprit for affecting those with fibro.

Today's weather is:

Temp: 55 °F and rainy
Barometric pressure: 29.71 in
Dew Point:54 °F
Humidity:94%
 
I hope that this helps you as you track your condition and how the weather may affect it!
 
 

No comments: