Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Long days and bad pains

I have been very tired lately. We've had some issues at work that have caused us to have to work 17 hour days.
Yesterday was REALLY bad. I had shooting pains in my legs from the top of my thighs to the soles of my feet. To be honest, there were times last night that I didn't think that I was going to make it home. I wanted to crawl into a corner somewhere and just sleep.

I also had a really bad burning pain in my right shoulder. On top of all that, I had a bad case of nausea as well as all over body aches and burning. Man, I feel really, really tired and sore. Did I mention that?... lol

I thank God that we finished on time today, so I got to leave and come home to rest. A bonus is that I get to take Thursday off due to comp time. The way that I currently feel, I wish that I had tomorrow off as well. Oh, well :(

No comments: