Thursday, March 4, 2010

Has it been too long?

Well, it's been a log while since I've posted. I don't know why. I really want to post, it just never seems to happen.

In thinking about it being a while, I would like to pose a rhetorical question.

Has it been too long?

I mean, does it seem like its been so long that you've had fibro that people are tired of it?... maybe your wife or loved ones are tired of it.

Maybe when you were first diagnosed, there was a sense of hope, or at least a sense of understanding and now that had eroded away to nothing... almost like your not sick any more or people have grown so tired of it that they are just ignoring it now.

I think that happens to all of us.

Anyway, today is an OK day. Painwise, it's strong, but not overbearing, probably a 7. I am exhausted andyet have so much to do here.

Another update... I've started taking me Lyrica again. Last night, our youngest son told me that I was sleep walking. I got up to use the rest room and he was talking to me. I didn't answer, and went back to be and I don't remember it. It's kind of scary...

No comments: