Monday, May 7, 2007

Just an Update

Wow, I can't believe that it's been so long since my previous post. I really don't know what to say right now except that this is s short update. Today is a bad day, pain-wise. I have burning pain in my left thigh that's been unrelenting since 4:15 this morning. I cannot describe the intensity of it, but it's stong enough to overshadow most of my other pains yesterday.

I am also VERY exhausted and feel like I can fall asleep while sitting here. I really wish that I could just go to sleep right now. I pray that God gives me strength to make it through today and to help me make wise decisions.

It's odd that during the days between my posts, I seem to forget about this blog and don't post, when I should. I find it to be very theraputic to write down whatever is going through my brain at the time. Sometimes it's not much.. LOL

Well, I guess that's about it for now.

No comments: