Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dizziness

Oh boy, I don't know where to start. Let's see... today is the 4th day since I've stopped taking Cymbalta. I started feeling dizzy yesterday afternoon. It lasted on into the night and is still with me today. I also feel tired, yet jittery.

Although my darling wife arranged for me to get some time for sleep yesterday, my fatigue is pretty strong today. what reaslly stinks is that today is my "meeting day" at work. I have four meetings scheduled for today and don't know how I'm going to NOT come across as "bored" during them. To make matters worse, the meetings are very unstructured; are backto-back, drag on forever and we have the most uncomfortable 1/2 back chairs in the office world.

Well, I guess I should run and grab some coffee before it all starts.

No comments: