Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Week

This week is Easter week and I am thankful that it is a short week. Two nights ago, I twisted my back while sleeping.... yes, while sleeping and I still have upper back/right shoulder pain. I remember waking up from the pain of apparently turning slightly during the middle of the night.

This morning is rough as well. It seems as though there are sharp pins being poked into the balls of my left foot causing me pain when I put any sort of pressure on it. To make things worse, my right ankle suddenly feels like it's broken. The combination of these two makes me limp like an weeble from side to side.

The walk up the hill to work today was, needless to say horrible. Here's to hoping that the day gets better and that Thursday, which is Friday this week comes soon!

No comments: