Monday, September 17, 2007


It's been another long time since I've psoted, but felt like I need to write today.

Today is a really rough day for me. It started off as early. I had to be at work at 5:00AM just in case there were any preproduction problems at work.

It is now only 6:45 and I am overwhelmed with pain and fatigue. My enite body hurts... burning pain in my shoulders, back and thighs... stabbing pain in just about everywhere else. I just came back from the restroom where I soaked my hands in hot water to help with the pain.

I really don't understand what coud've set this off. I didn't have a stressfull weekend.

I just want to curl up in a corner and sleep. I pray that today goes well and for strength from the Lord to make it through today.

I also wanted to mention that for personal reasons, I am assigning a "pain number" to how I am feeling to help me track what's going on.

This is a good thing as I've always wanted to, but never did for some reason. Anyway, today is an 8. It's really bad. I expect that if it gets more than an 8, that I will be in no position to post anything.

No comments: